you can trust - Ceramic filter elements manufactured in
the UK under ISO conditions to meet NSF requirements.
flow - Filter offers a superior flow rate of up to 520
gallons (2000 litres) per hour at 45 PSI (3 bars)
water flow in low water pressure areas.
microns absolute filtration rating as defined >99.99% efficiency.
efficient system for cysts removal compare to any available alternative technologies such as chlorine, ozone, UV, RO
with live Cryptosporidium by University
of Arizona in USA and Water Research Council (WRc) in Europe.
RIO 2000 system. Our filter housing is designed for complete
100% positive seal ensuring no by-passing of untreated
water. Unlike most BB housing which are designed for nominal
filtration (none critical application) which may or may
not filter out 100% of the incoming water.
CN-RIO One spare 1.2"x8" ceramic candle for RIO 2000, highly recommended in case of damage during cleaning intervals $28.50
RIO-REPL RIO 2000 Replacement 6 Pack Set: $101.00
1 micron sediment pre filter is highly recommended. For
highly turbid or NY City supplied waters use our depth
cartridge in the pre-filter housing>>
Rio 2000 multi candle filter module typical applications:
- Whole house filtration where finest quality drinking water is desired
- Homes drawing water from lakes, streams or microbiologically contaminated wells
- Local and national parks, highway rest stops, etc.
ensuring EPA cyst removal compliance for public drinking water
- Small footprint for parallel
installation for large volume safe drinking water
- Bottled water pre or final filtration
- RO post filtration ensuring cysts and bacteria removal
- Beer and wine clarification or where high turbidity reduction is required
- Emergency preparedness etc.
RIO 2000 Ceramic Water Filter Operating and Exchange Instructions