Four stage Imperial Ultracarb system designed for chemical and microbiological protection,
and heavy metal reduction with high flow rate.
Clean Water Stream filter housing manufactured in the USA with
Doulton Imperial Ultracarb candle manufactured in England, feature:
- Modern ergonomic design for easy installation and simplicity
- Imperial Ultracarb ceramic for increased capacity and flow rate
- State-of-the-art electronic capacity monitoring
- Integrated meter provides information on Ultracarb ceramic candle life expectancy for optimum quality filtered water
which is 1,000 gallons (3,800 L) or 18 months, whichever comes first.
Water filter installation and servicing in PDF >>
|Clean Water Stream Filtration System $189.00 USD FREE SHIPPING
Ultracarb replacement candle part no. S8068-02 $79.00 USD
(Not interchangeable w/Nimrod Imperial Ultracarb candle)
Doulton Ultracarb reduces up to 99% of soluble and particulate
lead, particulate iron and hydrogen sulfides. Exclusive
reduces >99.99% of particles 1/2 micron (0.9
absolute standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria.
Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold,
spores, algae and removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia
cysts, removes >99.99% E.coli.
Taste the difference. Everything you make with Doulton water will taste outstandingly better.
Free standing state of the art
design with cartridge life indicator and performance monitor.
Attaches to your faucet in seconds without tools.
Cartridge replacement is as easy as changing a light bulb.
An economical alternative to bottled water, reverse osmosis, distillation and ultra-violet technologies.
- Flow Rate: .75 GPM (4 L @ 45/3 psi/bars) for cold water
- Dimensions: W: 6 in. H: 11 in.
- Connections: 3/8 push-fit fittings
- Ultracarb certifications: NSF 42 and NSF 53 in US, WRC
in EU, ISO 9002 int'l.