||IP100-IUC The Regent I Imperial Water Filter Specifications:
|3 prong power plug supply
- Ceramic cartridge capacity: 1000 gal or about 200 five gallons delivered bottles. Ifyou are paying $5.00 per bottle that is $1000.00 throw away money or, 57 cents per five gallons bottle with Doulton Imperial Ultracarb cartridge.
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM/ 4 LPM @ 45/3 psi/bars.
- All installation hardware included.
- Dimensions: W: 5 in. H: 12 in. D: 5 in.
- Connections: 3/8 push-fit fittings
- Ceramic cartridge certifications: NSF 42 and NSF 53 in US, WRC in EU, ISO 9002 int'l.
|Cold water outlet temperature
||Adjustable thermostat 50°F
|Cooling capacity per hour*
||Max. 75W 115V 60Hz**
||Hermetically sealed, 134a
|1/4 in. connections, stainless steel water ways
||CE, UL, CSA
||Receiving, cleaning and operating instructions for water chiller UCC-II
||12 in. D x 16.5 in. W x 12 in. H
|Warranty in continental US and Canada
||12 months on parts, labor and shipping cost, 2 years compressor only
* Capacities are industry standard
rating conditions of 50°F outlet water, 80°F
inlet water and 90°F ambient air. For chiller better
performance we recommend 1/4 in. cabinet door(s)
gap when installed undersink.
** 230V/50Hz. available in 20 and 40 ft. container