Model RIF-10 $399.00 USD
Three stage commercial grade system for chemical and microbiological protection manufactured with the finest European and American
An ideal system for small to medium size craft providing clean and safe water for the entire fresh water system.
Featured in Trailer Life and MotorHome Magazines March 2004 issues.
Quick installation and disconnections and cartridge change out is simple and normally takes less than
a minute with no tools needed.
Exclusive Doulton's silver/ceramic technology removes >99.99%
of particles 0.2 micron and larger in size including pathogenic
bacteria such as E.coli, salmonella etc.
Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, algae and
removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
An economical alternative to bottled water, reverse osmosis, distillation and ultra-violet technologies. More details>>
|Boats/RV's water filter RIF-10
|Spare set of Imperial ceramic Bio-Guard w/silver and carbon block cartridge. (Change every two years)
||10 inch clear housing for sediment pre-filter
pleated washable cartridge for pre-filter
- Pressure relief venting
- Mounting bracket
- Self sterilizing Imperial ceramic Bio-Guard® micro-filter
bacteria and 100% cysts removal, cleanable and reusable up to 60 times. Cleaning
- 1/2 µm. nominal extruded carbon block cartridge for chlorine and VOC's reduction, 15.000/57.000 gal/L capacity*
- 3/4, 1/2 inch FPT and 1/2 push-fit inlet/outlet for your convenience
- Water flow rate: 2.3/8.7 GPM/LPM @ 60/4 psi/bars. See chart for other pressures>>
- Dimensions: W: 10 in. H: 14 in. D: 5 in.
- Shipping: 10/4.5 lbs./kg's
- 5 micron sediment pre-filter recommended. This will prevent premature carbon cartridge blockage and less frequent cleaning of the ceramic membrane
- Featured in Trailer Life and MotorHome Magazines March 2004 issues
*When using 5 micron pre-filter
Boats & RV's Fresh Water System Tips