Doulton filters, a trusted name in water purification by presidents, kings,
queens and millions of discerning homeowners in over 150 countries around the world.
Reduces up to 99% of soluble lead, iron and hydrogen sulfides. Exclusive
silver/ceramic/carbon-block technology reduces >99.99% of particles 1/2 micron (absolute
ANSI standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria.
Reduces asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odor, mold, spores,
algae and removes 100% Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
Taste the difference. Everything you make with Doulton water will taste
Compact, elegant and powerful attaches to your faucet in seconds.
Attractive and stylish finish complements any decor. Ideal for
home, travel, apartment, RV's, cottage or where plumbing alterations
are prohibited or difficult to arrange.
Cartridge replacement is as easy as changing a light bulb.
An economical alternative to bottled water, reverse osmosis, distillation
and ultra-violet technologies.
- Lifetime warranty on the housing, 3 years diverter and tubing (Excluding the ceramic candle)
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Capacity: Ultracarb -600 gallons (2400 L)
- Flow Rate: 1/2 GPM (2 L @ 45/3 psi/bars) for cold water use only
- Dimensions: W: 2 3/4 in. H: 11 1/2 in.
- Connections: 3/8 push-fit fittings
- Certifications: NSF 42 and 53 in US, WRC in EU, ISO 9002 international
Which system is right for you? User's guide>> or
our quick-and-easy product configuration>>