- Fits industry standard 10 inch filter housings
- Four filtration stages within a single cartridge
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 µm absolute
(0.5 µm ANSI standard)
- Filtration efficiency of >99.9% at 0.5 - 0.8 micron
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal of >99.9999%
- Tested with live bacteria to a removal of >99.99%
- Ideal RO and UV pre-filtration and final polish filtration
- High levels of chlorine and VOC removal
- Lead and other heavy metal reduction
Doulton Ultracarb is a four stage cartridge combining the highly efficient filtration properties of ceramic with the enhanced
water treatment properties of activated carbon and the heavy metal reduction capabilities of ion exchange media.
First Stage The first stage consists of Doulton ultracarb ceramic which provides genuine sub micron filtration.
The cartridge reduces fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity.
Second stage The incorporation of silver locked within
the ceramic structure gives enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties.
Third Stage An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
Fourth Stage Ion exchange resin reduces lead and other heavy metals.
3/4" used as a UV pre or post-filter as well any standard filter housing
using 2.5x9.75 in. cartridge
Detailed spec. sheet in PDF
format | Ulracarb Candles*
Home Page of Doulton Filters | Other
Grades Of Candles and Cartridges
*Include Doulton, M-15 Franke™ filter No frx02 Uniflow™ and Triflow™
filter replacement, Nimrod (CPI100UC) , ICP, CU1200, etc. candle mount Ultracarb