Troubleshooting CP model water filters inlet tube leak as follow:
- Remove 2 Phillips screws from the bottom the water inlet tube filter (CP200+ models) and remove the filter base.
- With two fingers press and hold down the gray colet (2) whilst pulling the inlet tube (1).
- On 45° angle wedge a small straight slotted screwdriver or thin pointing object and pry the colet (2) out ensuring does not fall into the sink hole.
- Once the colet is removed, remove the inside brass tube support (not shown) and look down the fitting (3) making sure that the 2 black O-rings (not shown) are placed in the middle (4) of the fitting. Should they are on the bottom of the fitting readjust them.
- Press in the colet (2) into the fitting hole.
- Cut squarely the end of the tube approximately 3/4 inch/20 mm and insert the inside brass support into the end of the tube until flush.
- Insert tube into the fitting until stops or approx. 3/4 inch deep the pull back making sure it's locked.
- Turn on the water to the filter before making sure proper seal before placing the base to the filter.
Doulton ceramic water filters